Saturday 1 September 2012

Fun with Signs

These are a few warning signs I produced. The first one was the 'Don't Feed The Animals' sign at the top, and then people enjoyed them so much that it didn't take long for me to crank out more. I originally took inspiration from the signs at zoos and stuff which say the same thing, and wanted to put my own spin on it in a unique and comical way. It was also really enjoyable to experiment with the very graphic, vectorized style used as I've never really done that sort of thing before. They are actually super fun to make though, so if anyone has ideas for more please do drop me a comment!





3 comments:

  1. My fave is the thagomize one. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I order these signs from you?? I have a lot of animals that can and will bite and want to post these on my pasture fences to let people know.
    Larry@Duncan.com

    ReplyDelete