Thursday 20 September 2012

Dilophosaur Design and Sculpt WIP dump


A collection of stuff from something I'm working on right now. The idea was to envision how a Dilophosaurus might be able to be handled in a potential video game setting, in this case as a stealthy predator that slinks through the underbrush (and it is for this reason that I decided to make a few deliberate design choices to help further push the look, such as the stouter limbs). Still plenty of work needed to clean up the sculpt, but I like where it's heading. I started shading the last drawing, but decided it did its job as-is and so I'm posting it that way. Also, yes, those are the same eyes I posted earlier. No, I'm still not entirely sure what I'm going to go with, but it's probably going to lean more towards the two on the left.




No comments:

Post a Comment